Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sorry for sucking...

I havent updated in a while, and I really hope that if you've been following, you keep following, things are getting good!!!So Ashley lost 8 pounds in just a couple week on Tony's crazy diet. She is getting MUCH stronger, and is SO motivated and dedicated. We are both putting a LOT more focused, heavy lifting into our workouts, and working the stairmaster like it's going out of style :)

I got my bodyfat done today... (4/26/11).... I weighed in at 132.5 lbs (which I haven't weighed since high school) and a rockin 12.45% bodyfat! First, I am SOOOOo thankful for my strength coach being there for me and my measurements whenever I ask him. Secondly, my aaaaamazing nutritionist Corey, who taught me not to be afraid of carbs!!!!!

Sorry for the sh*ttttttty quality camera phone, but it was the best I had at the time. I walk around the house in my hooker heels... hoping that I'll learn how to walk in them :)


No comments:

Post a Comment