Friday, March 18, 2011

March 18, 2011

Rainyyyy dayyyy.

Upper body lift this morning, feeling GREAT and got a few compliments from people I've known about my progress already, which is always a bonus! Makes me feel like i'm making real strides, not just in my head :)

Also got some awesome crossfit wods from new cross fit certified trainer Michelle!! Can't wait to try them out!

Anyway - todays lift was done in little supersets, 3 sets for each,
A. 12 pushups ( feet on ball)
A. 16 db flies (12.5 lbs)

B.12 db row (35 lbs)
B. 16 pullovers on ball (25 lbs)

C. 12 overhead press (45 lbs)
C. 12 lateral raise (10 lbs)

D. 10 Barbell curls (45 lbs)
D. 10 hammer curls (15 lbs)

E. 12 dips (feet on bosu ball)
E. 12 back extension (25 lb plate)
E. 12 leg raises

Cardio today will be an hour of pickup field hockey with my favorite team!

No comments:

Post a Comment