Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thursday, 31 March 2011.

Omg badddd blogger again.

Tuesday - I scrimmaged and did corners at 6 am with the girls... and had an interview! So it was an exhausting, but fun day.

Wendesday - I did an upper body lift, thinking that I had scrimmaging in the afternoon and VO2 max test in the evening... both of which got canceled. So, I did Nike's heartthrob workout in my basement, with Koda barking at the door the entire 30 minutes.

And Today, exactly 16 weeks, 1 day til show time.
Jamie, Britt and I did Nike's Gladiator circuit...
and then 12 minutes of intervals on the stair master before I had to go to work...

and to catch myself up a bit...
I'm taking tomorrow off, and playing in spring field hockey tournaments at BC and UMass Amherst on saturday & sunday... Lots of cardio, but will have to pick up the weights big time on Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment