Monday, March 21, 2011

March 21, 2011

Exactly 18 weeks til show time!

So, I had decided that I was too embarrassed to post my progress pictures online, but I changed my mind. Embarrassment can be a huge motivator. So as soon as I have a picture to compare it to (next week), the pictures will be posted. Very scary for me, but hopefully will make me more and more comfortable come show time. And give me that extra boost of motivation! When Ash and I are back together in May, we'll pose together again!

Jamie came to the gym with me this morning, and we did a quick warm-up circuit (pushups, dips, squats, planks, lateral lunges, squat jumps). Then headed to the weight room for the lift circuit. 55 lbs -
4 rounds of
10 hang clean
10 push press
10 front squat
10 dead lift.

I'm definitely pushing up to 65lbs next time I do the circuit. Then we did 3 rounds of leg lifts and calf raises, just for kicks.

The legs are tiiiiiiiiiiired today. Really hoping tomorrow feels better!

No comments:

Post a Comment